Saturday, February 27, 2010

A good day

So, Irene and I bought a storage unit in our building, and today it was finally ours. We spent most of the morning pulling stuff out of the closet and from under the bed (or whatever nook and cranny we had stuff jammed into). Fiona spent the whole time watching us pile up the stuff in the living room. After taking a load down to the storage room I walked back into our place and Fiona was sitting up looking like she needed to go outside. I opened her gate, and for the past few days she has wobbled out, this time she shot right out. She went up to her leash and picked it up in her mouth. I have never seen her do this, so I was pretty surprised. She quickly went outside and did her business. Coming back inside Fiona had a spring in her step and was acting like she wanted to play. I quickly settled her down, but I was very happy that she was feeling so well to act like that. Today both of us noticed a huge improvement in her behavior and walking.

Another good sign is that Fiona is now starting to cry to get out of her cage. It is heartbreaking since we know she is getting board and wants to be around us, but she still has about 10 more days to go in the cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment