Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Frankenpuppy

Just a quick update tonight. Irene and I got a chance to visit Fiona around 7:00 pm tonight. She was able to stand, walk, and eat some food. She was still on pain meds so she was kinda loopy. Most of her back is shaved and she has 9 staples to close her incision. She was not quite herself, but you could tell she was happy to see us. I sat on the floor and she immediately walked up to me. I carefully picked her up and supported her ever so carefully. She fell asleep almost instantly and started to snore. Infact, she was so relaxed she had an accident when she was on my lap. I didn't even notice it till I passed her off to Irene. The Vet was surprised since she has been going outside to do her business. So, nothing to worry about, infact everyone was amazed how quickly she is recoverying. Hopefully we will get to bring her home tomorrow. We will find out in the morning.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment