Wednesday, March 24, 2010

She's a Diva

It's GORGEOUS in Portland today, so I thought I'd take Fiona to the park, but keep her on the leash. It was a bit heart-breaking because there were a couple of other Frenchies at the doggy park playing, and Fiona had to just sit there and watch them play... I could tell she definitely wanted in with them. Instead, I let her jog on the grass for a bit, which she loved. She loved it so much, she wouldn't walk home with me when I told her it was time to go. I had to carry her all the way home!! No joke. And even when we got to our building, she wouldn't walk in, so I had to carry her to our door! Ummm, when did she become such a diva?

We're at home now and she seems pretty exhausted, after only 10 min at the park, so it's probably a good thing I didn't let her run around with the other Frenchies. I'm not feeling so guilty that I kept her from her friends.

When Aaron gets home, I'll have him post some updated photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment